I would share with you the three inspirations I experienced this week that reminded me the same gift that we received from life.
Everyday I receive dozens or hundred of emails. Normally I will quickly filter and delete many. This week a special message found me and I was inspired to join a philanthropy cause, called “Compassion Collective”. http://thecompassioncollective.org/
I was deeply touched and inspired because they take selfless actions and make great efforts to help vulnerable people. Since December 2015, The Compassion Collective has distributed over $1.4 million dollars in aid to for refugees in Europe. Every penny they’ve received has gone directly to refugee aid. They are continuing their work with refugees, and will also care for homeless youth in the United States. They believe that Love is not Either/Or. Love is AND/ BOTH.
The second inspiration I experienced was on Friday. My son’s grade organized a field trip to Philadelphia. Quite some moms volunteered to be chaperons. It’s raining in both New York City and Philadelphia. They gathered since 6:30AM, and safely returned by 7:30PM. My son told me that every chaperon mom was responsible for two or three kids. They definitely did a great work from my son’s satisfaction of the trip all in rains! This public school’s Parents Association is also wonderful with countless passionate volunteering parents. I personally also volunteered to their numerous activities from class mom, parents as learning partners, to other special school events like career day and international dinner party. It’s a pride that we can help not just our own kids but also other children to grow together.
The third inspiration was from cub scouting. My son and daughter have been attending scouts activities for years and loved their experiences. All scouting leaders are volunteers. Some are parents, some are from church members. I’ve been volunteering to be den leader for Tiger then Wolf. Now my son is already in Webelos while I’m leading younger boys. I am always touched that from the council to the pack committee to den leaders, we all work together to help all participating kids and their families.
What has been deeply touching me from all these three stories? Like The Compassion Collective claimed, “There’s no such thing as other people’s children.” We are all connected. We have ONE world.
When you may doubt love due to some negative experience, believe that there’s always greater love than what we could imagine and experience. This great love is a blessed gift to every life.
Mother’s Day is coming. It’s not just for flowers and parties. It’s time to think and feel its deeper meaning. Mother’s love is not just for our own children, but also for others’ children, and for every one and every life of this world. Mother’s love is unconditional, universal and eternal, that’s true love, the creating source of the universe. Let’s all stand in greater love for this Mother’s Day.
The greatest happiness and highest blessing is being able to create life and give unconditional love.
Happy Mother’s Day, to every one of you!
Dear friend, are you ready to unleash your abundance wisdom and passions to create your life of greatness? You are called to take actions NOW!
- Download our highly endorsed FREE eBook “Passion to Dream Career: Decode the SECRET to an Abundant Life with Happiness, Prosperity, Freedom and Impact”. Rated 5-Star: http://tinyurl.com/hz5yzax.
- Claim your own copy of “Doing What You Love” Interview Report with over 30 true inspiring stories and success wisdom, that you just need such a small investment like for a good weekend meal. http://tinyurl.com/hn8k8d4.
- Join our FREE but highly uplifting Facebook Group:Abundance on Love & Passions, and LinkedIn Group:Spring Magic Life Society – Love Wisdom Happiness Success.
- Watch and Subscribe to our YouTube channel with “Passion Interviews”, let the real persons’ passion successful stories inspire and empower your personal transformation.
- If you are truly committed to your personal transformation and success, and look forward to professional coaching help, you can apply for a One-on-One complimentary Discovery and Breakthrough Coaching Session with Ms. Spring Zheng. Click here to learn more: http://tinyurl.com/hwc2f9u.
Reveal your own passions and gifts to create an abundant life that you love and enjoy!
Love and Blessings,
Abundance & Thought Leadership Coach
Empowering Professionals, MBAs, Entrepreneurs & Leaders to Do What You Love and Succeed
Founder of Spring Magic Life Society, Inc.
Skype Account: SpringMagicLife
LinkedIn Group: Spring Magic Life Society – Love Wisdom Happiness Success
LinkedIn Sub-Group: International MBAs Alliance
Facebook Fan Page: Spring Magic Life Society: Love In Action
Facebook Group: Abundance on Love & Passions
Inspirations / Blog: https://springmagiclife.wordpress.com/
Spring’s Motto: Love never fails. Live in faith, passions and abundance……